In Problogger they propose to do “the 7 links Challenge”. In it, you have to identify:
- Your first post.
- A post you enjoyed writing the most.
- A post which had a great discussion.
- A post on someone else’s blog that you wish you’d written.
- Your most helpful post.
- A post with a title that you are proud of.
- A post that you wish more people had read.
As I said, in the main menu you get my 7 links to the entire history of the blog; the next list is only for JULY. Of course, the spanish version could be different in some points, and I invite you to check it too!
- “Economy without pain“, June 1st, 2010
- “Freedom for all: Ñaupari“. I read the book before writing the post, and was my notes to the presentation of the book. I owe you yet the chronic of the event.
- “Talking to a suicide blogger“. One comment form Philippines, 15 days AFTER publication… Fine!
- “10 More Things You Can Do in 10 Minutes Each to Move Your Business Forward” from Michelle Shaeffer. In the main list is the first part of this list; in July she published this list. Great advice.
- “Talking to a sucide blogger“. Good resources to build traffic. In english…
- “Ended… but not finished“. A nice word game, which captures the essence of the post.
- “The Joy of Blogging for an International Audience” I want more people read it, because it’s the very first guest post in this blog, and was written by Gwen Tanner.
I ask you to visit them and make a comment in this entries. Or tell me in this page if you agree or not with this list. Check it also the spanish version, who had a couple of different selections. And don’t forget to visit the main menu 7 link list. And please, share a comment if you had a #7Link Challenge page too! Don’t forget to share the address in order to everyone can visit and comment too. Thanks for reading!